The spring return “deadman” handle 76-500 and 89-500 series valves are handles that have a water, oil and gas (WOG) rating of 2000 psig. These valves are available in ½”, ¾” and 1” NPT female end connections. The valves also have an internal mounting pad to secure the Deadman Handle directly, without the need for complex, expensive and unreliable brackets.
The two piece, inline 76-500 series ball valve is constructed of 316 stainless steel, where the 89-500 series is constructed of carbon steel. Both valves are manufactured using the investment casting process.
The combination of handle and valve offers a quality product with the reliability and performance expected of Parker products.
• Industrial Refrigeration
• Commercial Refrigeration
• Oil and Gas
Features and Benefits:
• Suitable for ammonia, Fluorocarbons, Nitrogen and CO2
• Spring return to close
• Reinforced Seats
• All Components of lever are stainless steel
• Blow-out-proof stem design
• Operating torque is approximately three times standard valve torque
• Adjustable packing gland
• Investment cast components
• Ball is relief ported
• Reinforced PTFE stuffing box ring
• Meets NACE MR-01-75
• Oil Draining
• Sample Testing