The A4A outlet family of regulators include valves that control outlet pressure. Each regulator is available with an assortment of additional variations which enable one regulator to preform several functions.
The A4A outlet family of regulators are compact, heavy duty, pilot operated, and have remarkable functionality. The regulator will gradually close when downstream pressure begins to rise above the setting and will gradually open when pressure begins to fall below the setting. The regulator cannot maintain set-for pressure if uncontrolled branch pipe lines feed into the main pipeline downstream of the regulator. The valve’s purpose is to modulate flow of refrigerant gas or liquid to maintain constant downstream pressure as set-for, despite load fluctuations.
Features and Benefits: • Pilot operated characterized Modulating Plug for precise control • Suitable for all common refrigerants and oil • 28bar (406psig) design pressure (MRP) • Unique modular construction • Flanges threaded or welded steel pipe and copper tube (copper not for ammonia) • Interchangeable parts • Easy to service • Close coupled strainers, optional • Many control variations are possible with the use of a few Modules and Kits • Stainless Steel Diaphragm • Chrome Plated Pilot Seat • Manual Opening Stem
• Depending on the specific variation of this valve, the application may include, but is not limited to;
• Compressor Motor overload prevention, Hot Gas Bypass Capacity Control, limiting refrigerant pressure in a liquid line, deep vacuum prevention in booster suction, Pressure Rise prevention in suction main, Hot Gas Defrost Control
The Parker V300 Rapid Purger is designed for use in refrigeration systems. They will purge non- condensable gas that can negatively affect system performance from the refrigeration system and improve the overall efficiency of the equipment.
The Parker V300 Rapid Purger is designed to safely and efficiently remove non- condensable gasses from industrial ammonia refrigeration systems. The V300 is an improvement over the successful V200 series and offers new features and benefits. The V300 is equipped with a RS- 485 communication port for easy interface to controller data transmission. All of the parameters accessible via the HDMI cable are now accessible via the serial channel. Further advancements include extended data logging time and password protection for factory calibration settings.
• Industrial Ammonia Refrigeration
Features and Benefits:
• Compact Design with equivalent capacity of our V200 model
• Made from 100% corrosion free components
• RS-485 communication capability
• Records purge cycles and purge time for up to 12 weeks
• Password protection prevents tampering
• Multiple language display
• Factory calibrated for plug and play functionality
• Automatically adjusts vent pressures based on conditions
• Energy saving sleep mode will activate with the lack of non- condensable gases
• Proprietary microprocessor control for all sensing
• Includes ½” Globe-T SW isolation valves for liquid, foul gas and suction lines
• Can be used with the 120 or 240 VAC
• Handles 4-20 purge points
• Removal of non- condensable gasses from Industrial Ammonia Refrigeration systems